Sunday, June 15, 2014

My Sister, My Friend

This weekend I came home and my sister's room was relatively empty. She moved to Tennessee to continue her schooling.  As I sat in her empty room, I took some time to remember all the fun we had growing up. 
As a little girl I looked up to her. Nina was always there to play with me and we had so much fun together. I wanted to be just like her! I even wanted all of her hand-me-downs!! (but by the time I grew into them my style had changed...) I'm thankful she had the heart when she was little to pray for a little sister because, "God knows we don't need anymore boys." 

Seven years apart, but still close.

I loved watching my sister cheer! I wanted to be a cheerleader just like her! (that dream never came true...)

Last beach day together... at least for a while 
saying: "see ya soon" is much better than saying: "goodbye"

I love you Nina! Have fun on your new adventure in Tennessee!!  :)





Keep Positive,
Emma Furnari

No comments:

Post a Comment