Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Tommy and Kaelyn | Engagement

This past weekend I was able to be a part of the special moment of two of my dear friends, Tommy and Kaelyn. Earlier that week Tommy approached me and asked if I'd be willing to help him that saturday by taking pictures of his proposal to Kaelyn. I was SUPER excited and of course I said yes!! 
Saturday finally arrived and I headed up to Alton Bay to meet Tommy's parents. From there we headed to Meredith to get everything setup and to find the perfect hiding spot. 
After waiting... and waiting... and waiting, the lovebirds finally arrived!
 Tommy's proposal was so creative and so sweet! 
It was the perfect way to spend the day.

The proposal

Kaelyn was so surprised!! 

Tommy surprised Kaelyn first with rubber "ducks" (really a panda, elephant, and giraffe) that said: "I love you." He promised he wouldn't tell her he loved her till he proposed. So sweet!!!  


Finally!!


Love this couple! 

After all of the excitement, they finished their date with some dinner...

and my partners in crime and I rewarded ourselves for a job well done with some ice-cream!


Congratulations Tommy and Kaelyn!!



Keep Positive,
Emma Furnari


No comments:

Post a Comment